MINING MUSEUM BREZOVE HORY
- Entry fees
- Tickets for each of the tour sites A, B and C
- Adults 40 CZK
- Children, seniors and students 20 CZK
- Family ticket (2 adults + 2–4 children ) 100 CZK
Visitors pay extra to visit these attractions:
- The mining train ride between the Ševčín and the Vojtěch mines.
- The water wheel in the Drkolnov mine.
- Collecting mineralogical and geological samples on the Ševčín shaft slag heap.
- The train ride down the Prokopius shaft of the Anna mine.
- Wasserlauf, the water floor of the Anna mine.
- The water wheel chamber in the underground of the Anna mine.
- The water tunnel in the Anna mine.
- The historical forge in the Vojtěch mine.
- Each of the other individual exhibitions located within the tour sites A, B, C.
- A discount is available for holders of ISIC, ITIC or ISTC, EURO <26 and EUROBEDS cards.
- Ticket Multi vouchers, Ticket Sport & Culture vouchers, Ticket Compliments, Cadhoc, Unisek+
- Free for the holdem of the AMG, NPU, ICOMOS, DMF and Deutscher Museumsbund passes are accepted.
- Photo fee 20 CZK.